A list of people and places on the web I have fond memories of, or used to visit a lot back when I had time.
Some of them have disappeared without a trace. Others I can't remember the name of. Some have just changed so much they're not the same site at all.
mp3.com circa 2002-2003. I'm still listening to the underground music I downloaded from there!
artbyfeng (now www.fengzhudesign.com/)
dozens of art "site rings" or whatever they were called. All dead now.
Got an intuos 5 a few weeks ago. Only had time to use it twice so far. By Damn I suck at everything. I'm gonna just swear of trying to do anything in color for the rest of the year. Being red-green color-blind is frustrating.
Shout out to ctrlpaint.com and enliighten.com for spectacular free tutorials.
- Listening to: cinemix.us - the spirit of soundtracks
- Reading: Hot, Flat, and Crowded
- Watching: BBC Horizon & Journeyman Pictures
- Playing: King's Bounty: Armored Princess
- Eating: Bahama Subs. The Hell With Subway.
- Drinking: Switcha! Oh, you know das right!